Thursday, January 24, 2013

In Color

Soo....I like to change things up every so often...something that feels at least a little bit drastic.  I used to be into piercings, but work places usually frown upon that and it's a younger thing to do really anyway.  Sometimes I'll buy going-out clothes that are way out of my comfort zone.  I mean, they'll look nice and cover me up but maybe show a little more leg and boob action than is per the usual for me...

Today I'm feeling like a color change though!  My natural hair color is dark blonde/light brown, and I'm thinking of going a dark cool-toned red/dark brown.  I have an appointment for tomorrow, and I'm excited!  These are the colors I"m thinking about --

ps - Don't tell me these colors all look the same!  There are minute differences -- can't you see them???










No comments: