Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Podcast Loving

Happy New Year everyone!  Here's to a fabulous 2013!

I thought I'd share the love with you guys today.  Here are some of my favorite podcasts, in no real order....  (click on the images to go to their websites)
 
This American Life - been a fan of this show forever.  Love me some Ira Glass.



Psychic Teachers Blog Talk Radio - metaphysics intrigues me.  Two ladies run this podcast, and they cover everything from developing your intuition, ghosts, tarot, crystals...basically anything New Age you could think about.  I know when you get to media in this realm it can be fake and hokey, but they are different.  Genuine and heartfelt.



Nerdist - interesting interviews, fab nerd talk (of course!) and just a great podcast overall.




Fresh Air - Terry Gross can do an interview like no one else!  She's not afraid to go there



The Mental Illness Happy Hour - people don't talk about their darker/shadow/what have you side in our society.  It's refreshing to hear people be open about it and their experiences.  Paul Gilmartin is the host, and he's an awesome interviewer.  My favorite episode is with Teresa Strasser -  a must listen if you're into this kind of thing.



WTF with Marc Maron - he just makes me laugh.  He's real..that's probably my favorite thing about his podcast.



Diggnation - has ended but I loved those guys.  Kevin Rose & Alex Albrecht talked about everything tech.  Often silly, the whole crew just had a great vibe.


No comments: