Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oh, Sarah

 
If you know me pretty well, you know my favorite album is Fumbling Towards Ecstasy by Sarah McLachlan.  From around my first listen, I became a huge Sarah fan.  I mean, I am a fan club member with a real card and everythin'!  ..Don't judge me, internet!!  Cool is not an adjective I used in my Blogger profile, so you were forewarned!

As I was saying -- because I am a Sarah M VIP fan, I received an email with a first listen of her new holiday song today.  With itchy fingers, I clicked play on the video....ohhh, guys...ohh, dear....I cringed.  Bad..bad...bad.  I haven't liked her newer albums that much, but this song...geez.  I was too sad to finish the video.  If any of you guys watch it, and the song becomes fabulous at some point, let me know!   Or if you think it's the bees knees and I'm off in crazy town, let me know that too!

  

No comments: