Saturday, December 22, 2012

Reporting From Hell

I know, what a negative way to start out...but funny, right?

Today I got to see my uncle, aunts, and cousins that I haven't seen in forever, so that was cool! Got to meet my cousin's baby girl - what a cutie! We mostly watch movies when we come up here.  My uncle has a fierce movie collection.  Saw Flight (good!) and The Campaign (hilarious)....best movies we watched.  Nothing too eventful. Dang, this is going to be the most boring report ever. Lol

Surprised to be making a post, but I'm sitting in my hotel room feeling a bit restless and bored.  I do love a good hotel room. Fluffy duvets make me happy. Hotels are one of the many reasons I love to travel....they make me oddly excited.  Okay, that sounded weird...moving on..

Maybe I'll write tonight. I have two books in my head that have been rolling around for forever. I have to be in the mood to write though. One's a quirky illustrated children's book that would also be geared toward adults and the other is a fantasy/mystery.  I have too many freaking hobbies that I have trouble getting things done. Need to consolidate my hobbies ... Or maybe rank them?  Man, I'm a nerd but I'm guessing you guys already figured that one out.  ; )

Going shopping tomorrow, hopefully Hobby Lobby. They're the best place to get frames. They often have big sales and a large variety. Ordered some prints a bit ago and got size happy...so I'm having trouble finding frames large enough or in odd sizes for them...gah!

Love this song...was also in a movie I watched today.




No comments: