Thursday, December 20, 2012

Rec

Most meditation I do is self-guided, but sometimes I feel like or need to listen to a cd.  If you're like me and have trouble finding a meditation cd that fits, I highly recommend Cynthia Sue Larson's Aura Healing Meditation.

Issues I usually have with finding a good meditation are the speaker's voice, how quickly they talk, and/or what they actually say.  Cynthia has a soothing, positive voice, she speaks at the perfect pace for me, and I agree with pretty much all the information she conveys during the meditations.  It involves a lot of grounding (which I feel is really important for removing negative energy, amongst other things) and the use of white light for healing and positivity.

Check her out!  She has an article with some of the meditations on her site if you're interested.

No comments: