Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Break



I'm leaving tomorrow after work to drive to south MS to be with my family for the holidays. I have my phone loaded with music & podcasts for the trip, so I'm ready!!  ...Okay, well...have I packed though? Of course not.

On Friday, I'll be getting my wisdom teeth taken out in Hburg.  Thought I'd start off my holiday break with a bang, you know?  Sooo *hopefully*, I won't be posting any time soon.  Aleve is about the hardest drug I take..so I'm sure I won't be used to whatever they're going to hook me up with.  Some people need a phone block for drunk dialing.  Me?  No real problem with that....Youtube, Pinterest, and other online lovelies will likely lure me back online early though.  If I do end up posting some cracked out entries, I'll make sure to leave them up so you guys can giggle at me (or snicker, if you prefer).

2 comments:

Ben Arnold said...

Good luck with the teeth!

mimosa said...

Thanks! It's not as bad as I thought it'd be. =)