Monday, November 19, 2012

Looking Up


Doing better today!  Yay!  Still on the drugs but less of them.

Trying to be productive while on break. A good list makes my heart sing, so let's add one of those bad boys --

Things to do (or not) today
  • Keep not smoking.  Yes, I quit smoking at the same time I got my wisdom teeth out.  You can't smoke anyway for fear of the dreaded dry socket, so why not kill two birds with one stone, right?  Hmmm.  Note to self:  look up masochist in the dictionary again
  • Get at least two assignments done today, aim for three
  • Wander around in the country...exercise/meditation (2 birds, 1 stone!!) 
  • Practice taking pics with my new phone (wheeee!)
  • Drink more water
  • Organize car (not feeling this one any more as I type it out...uh oh, lol)

No comments: